Effective Date: 04/01/2014
1. Collection of Personal Information
1.1 Types of Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Billing details (credit card information)
- Booking details (tour preferences, date, and time)
- Demographic information
1.2 Additional Information for Booking Purposes
If necessary, we may also collect the following information from the booker and their travelers:
- Passport details
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Preferred language
- Flight details
- Medical conditions
- Language skills
- Food preferences
- Emergency contact details, such as first name, last name, phone number, and relationship
1.3 Collection from Travel Agents
If a booking is made through a travel agent, we may also collect information provided by the travel agent on behalf of the booker and travelers.
1.4 Collection Method
We collect personal information directly from you when you make a booking through our website or interact with our customer support. This may include the additional information listed above if required for booking purposes.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing and confirming bookings
- Communicating with you about your bookings and inquiries
- Providing customer support
- Improving our services and website
- Sending promotional offers and updates (with your consent)
- Complying with legal obligations
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following entities:
- Rezdy: Our booking platform provider, for the purpose of facilitating reservations and processing payments.
- Third-party service providers: Such as payment processors, marketing partners, analytics providers or to book additional services that we need in order to be able to carry out a service.
- Legal authorities: In response to legal requests or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
- Facebook: If you choose to use Facebook Connect or other Facebook plugins on our website, we may collect and share information with Facebook to enhance your experience.
- Google: If you use Google services on our website (e.g., Google Analytics), we may collect and share information to analyze website traffic and improve our services.
- LinkedIn: If you choose to use LinkedIn plugins or services on our website, we may collect and share information with LinkedIn for social networking purposes.
- TripAdvisor: If you choose to use TripAdvisor plugins or services on our website, we may collect and share information with TripAdvisor for review and rating purposes.
- Instagram: If you choose to use Instagram plugins or services on our website, we may collect and share information with Instagram for social media integration purposes.
- Travel Agents: If you make a booking through a travel agent, we may share relevant information with the travel agent to facilitate the booking process.
3.1 Sharing with Suppliers
In certain cases, it is necessary to share relevant information with our suppliers to ensure the successful provision of booked services. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Names of travelers
- Booking preferences
- Special requests or requirements
- Contact details for coordination purposes
We take appropriate measures to ensure that our suppliers handle this information with the utmost care and in compliance with privacy and data protection standards.
4. Responsibilities of Travel Agents
4.1 Client Consent
Travel agents are responsible for obtaining appropriate consent from their clients for the collection and processing of personal information required for bookings.
4.2 Accuracy of Information
Travel agents are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information on behalf of their clients.
4.3 Security Measures
Travel agents should take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the personal information provided during the booking process.
5. Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to:
- Opt-out of marketing communications
- Access and correct your personal information
- Lodge a complaint about our handling of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, as required by the APPs.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
11. Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
12. Contact Us
Pedro Wittwer Director of WA NT TOURS Pty Ltd