Professional information and helpful advice for the self-drivers!
- Departs: Daily
- Price: Module Day 1 & Day 2 per vehicle AU$ 615 / Module Day 2 only per vehicle AU$450
- Tour start: Pick up from Domestic Airport
- Private Charter tours: Can be booked on a private charter tour for daily departure
- No tours on: 01.04.2018 / 02.04.2018 / 24.12. – 26.12.2018 / 01.01.2019
- All prices are per vehicle and valid until 31 March 2019
German speaking Guide
Transfer from airport to hotel only between 6 and 23 hours with City Tour Perth (max. 4 hours)
Personal Information package
Transfer from Hotel to car rental company
Assistance with vehicle collection (4WD) as aforementioned described
Practical tips from 4WD expert on correct vehicle usage
Day 1 Pick-up from Airport with City Tour Perth
You will be picked up from the domestic or international airport. This is immediately followed by a City tour Perth. We begin our tour at Kings Park to take in a magnificent view of the City and Swan River. There is also time for a pleasant stroll through this beautiful native park. A tour into downtown Perth shows you the shopping and business areas, as well as St. George‘s Terrace the financial centre, where you can find a contrast of old and new architecture. Our drive will continue through some of the best residential areas of Perth along the Swan River to the Indian Ocean. From here we take a leisurely drive back to your booked accommodation in Perth or Fremantle. We have pleasure to provide you with an Information Package which includes maps, statistics of Perth and Fremantle, opening hours, restaurant recommendations, shopping options and much more.
Accommodation: Hotel in Perth or Fremantle
Day 2 Vehicle collection / 4WD Instructions (5-6 hrs)
Pick up from your hotel in Perth or Fremantle and transfer to your car rental company. Our experienced, Australian based guide will support you with the collection of your 4WD vehicle (This procedure of our driver’s assistance needs to be mentioned by you upon booking):
- Rental contract – is an additional insurance necessary (reduce excess)?
- Full understanding of contract (Australian jurisdiction)?
- Condition of vehicle (if damaged must report)
- Daily vehicle check-ups; motor, tyres, etc.
- Check if correct camping equipment supplied and in good working condition (especially roof-top tent)
- Have you pre-ordered any additional equipment like GPS, satellite phone?
- Full understanding of 3-way refrigerator. How to check and refill gas bottles
- Condition of spare tyre, lifting jack and tools
Thereafter you are getting tips and recommendations in regard to vehicle behaviour specific to off-road conditions – corrugation and explanation and usage of the 4WD gearbox. We are more than happy to discuss your pre-planned trip and give you insider tips as they can only be given by locals!
Please note: Day 2 can be booked by itself; Day 1 can only be booked together with Day 2.