8 Days Highlights WA Tour
8 Days Highlights WA Tour
8 Days Highlights WA Tour
Our coastal scenic drive is characterized by rough cliffs, gentle bays, white beaches and cozy fishing villages. How do dolphin encounters, ocean paradise and Shell Beach sound in your ears? Combine that with magnificent eucalyptus forests and Australia’s largest wave – Wave Rock – , you will experience Extraordinary!
- Min: 3 passengers / Max: 12 passengers
- Price ECONOMY TOURING ONLY: twin AU$ 3,650 / single AU$ 4,085
- Price ECONOMY incl. HOTEL MISS MAUD: twin AU$ 3,930 / single AU$ 4,543
- Price STANDARD TOURING ONLY: twin AU$ 4,100 / twin AU$ 4,685
- Price STANDARD incl. HOTEL MISS MAUD: twin AU$ 4,440 / single AU$ 5,245
- Departs: every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- No tours on: 02.04.2018 / 18.12.2018 / 21.12.2018 / 22.12.2018 / 24.12.2018 / 25.12.2018 / 28.12.2018 / 29.12.2018 / 31.12.2018
- Tour start: from your hotel in Perth
- Remarks: the sequence of the tour legs varies depending on departure day
- Private Charter Tours: can be booked on a private charter tour for daily departure
- All prices are per person and valid until 31 March 2019
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation touring only option: 5x in hotel/motel, category Economy room (shared Ensuite in Monkey Mia which means that the bathroom is shared with another room) or
- Accommodation Hotel MIss Maud option: 7x in hotel/motel, category Economy room (shared Ensuite in Monkey Mia which means tht the bathroomis shared with another room)
- Entry fees National Parks, Tree Top Walk, Wave Rock, Emu Farm, World Heritage Area Shark Bay, Interpretive Centre Denham, Wildflower Farm, Swan River Cruise
- Meals (5x B- Breakfast)
- Daily extensive coffee/tea break with also juices, biscuits, muesli-bars, nuts, salty snacks, seasonal fruit and/or vegetable, dried fruit and lots more (including gluten free products) to choose from
- as above, plus:
- Transfer in Perth from airport to hotel/from hotel to airport if arrival/departure is between 6am and 11pm up to 3 days directly prior or after the tour
- Accommodation touring only option: 5x in hotel/motel, category Standard room or
- Accommodation Hotel MIss Maud option: 7x in hotel/motel, category Standard room
- Meals (3x D – Dinner)*
- Catamaran cruise in Monkey Mia
- Personal bag with comprehensive information package and useful bits and pieces for your Australian holiday
Tree Top Walk and Valley of the Giants
Torndirrup National Park with “The Gap” and “Natural Bridge”
York, West Australias 1st inland settlement
Pinnacles (Nambung National Park)
Kalbarri National Park
Shark Bay World Heritage Area with Shell Beach and Stromatolites
Monkey Mia Dolphins
Visit of Wildflower Farm
German or English guided / French on request only
Free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
Comprehensive information kit in vehicles
24-hour German/French/English telephone service
Day 1 City Tour Perth & Fremantle & Swan River
After pick up from your hotel, you will discover Perth, situated on the Swan River, the sunniest city „Down Under“. Although it is one of the most isolated cities in the world, Perth offers many spectacular attractions. We begin our tour at Kings Park to take in a magnificent view of the city, Swan River and the Darling Ranges. There is also time for a pleasant stroll through this beautiful native park. A tour into downtown Perth shows you the shopping and business areas, as well as St. George‘s Terrace the financial centre, where you can find a contrast of old and new architecture. Our drive will continue through some of the best residential areas of Perth along the Swan River to the Indian Ocean. Fremantle, with its old colonial buildings, is our final destination. This City is known for its harmonious combination of culture, maritime history and entertainment. Here you have time to discover this friendly historical harbour town with its famous market. Captain Cook cruise will then take you on a comfortable and safe trip back up the Swan River to Perth City. Enjoy glorious views along the River by a complimentary cup of tea/coffee or a wine tasting. Return transfer back to hotel not included.
Accommodation: Hotel in Perth
Day 2 Perth – Albany D*
Leisurely travel to the impressive Karri forests of the Pemberton region. Courageous visitors will have the possibility to climb a spiral ladder to the platform of one of the highest “Fire Spotting Trees” in the world. The Valley of the Giants, a section of forest appropriately named for its huge trees, is our next destination. Tree Top Walk offers an amazing bird’s eye view to this window of the past. Much of the plant life in this region is unique to the southwest of Western Australia. Via Denmark, we reach Albany, Western Australia’s first settlement, in the evening.
Accommodation: Quality Suites Banksia Gardens, Albany (Economy or Standard room)
Day 3 Albany – Hyden B/D*
A city tour of Albany and the magnificent panorama view from Mt. Clarence overlooking King George Sound, were the first settlers landed in 1826, let you realize the importance of this town to Western Australia. Afterwards we will be exploring “Natural Bridge and The Gap” in Torndirrup National Park. The tour continues with a drive through farmland in the Stirling Range. The many different varieties of plants originating in the Stirling Range are mainly due to its insular location. This mountain range is a climatic island and the plain is typical for its dry and warm weather conditions. Late afternoon we will arrive in Hyden.
Accommodation: Wave Rock Motel, Hyden (Economy or Standard room)
Day 4 Hyden – Perth B
After breakfast, we will visit the famous and astounding “breakers wave” the ‘Wave Rock’. There is enough time to explore and learn about the story of this unbelievable natural wonder. Afterwards we drive through the wide-stretched West Australian wheat belt to reach York at about lunchtime. A quaint short stroll in the oldest inland settlement of W.A. will take you back to the time of the first settlers. The old well-maintained and renovated houses boasting their original facades bring forth still today the atmosphere of the pioneer’s time. A visit to an Emu farm is another highlight where we learn interesting details about this astonishing native animal, one of Australia’s emblem figures. Enjoyable travel back to Perth.
Accommodation: Hotel in Perth
Day 5 Perth – Kalbarri D*
After pick up from your hotel we are leaving Perth headed north along the coast towards Cervantes, the entrance to the Nambung National Park. The Pinnacles are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. There is ample time to explore the area and to take some colourful photos from these amazing formations. These impressions of lights and colours will stay with you for many years to come. We head north along the coast via Jurien Bay and Leeman towards Geraldton, the sunniest town in W.A. Cruising along the coastal road we enter the Kalbarri National Park via Port Gregory. You can experience some of the most picturesque grazing land as well as the rough coastline. In the early evening we will arrie in the “laid back village” of Kalbarri.
Accommodation: Kalbarri Palm Resort, Kalbarri (Economy or Standard room)
Day 6 Kalbarri – Monkey Mia B
After breakfast we drive up „Meanara Hill“, where we enjoy a magnificent view over Gantheaume Bay to say farewell to Kalbarri. Our next destination is Kalbarri National Park where we enjoy the breathtaking view into the Murchison Gorge. Depending upon the season, our drive through the Kalbarri National Park to the World Heritage area of Shark Bay will be escorted by the famous wildflowers. Stop at Hamelin Pool where the world best known colony of stromatolites can be admired. In the afternoon we arrive in Monkey Mia, home of the well-known dolphins. Nearly every day of the year they come to the shore to give you a unique experience that will never be forgotten. There is time for relaxing and swimming on this beautiful beach. Before dinner the guests booked the Standard option will take a cruise on a catamaran to experience the silent sensation of sailing and capture the five star view of the coastline.
Accommodation: Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort (Economy or Standard room)
Day 7 Monkey Mia – Geraldton B
In the morning you have the opportunity to come face to face with these famous dolphins. Before our next stop at Shell Beach we pay homage to this World Natural Heritage area with a visit to the Shark Bay Interpretive Centre in Denham. Typical „Outback Australian impressions” will accompany you on the drive to Geraldton. A visit to Mount Scott gives you the opportunity of an outlook over the town of Geraldton and Grey’s Bay. Here is also the memorial for the victims of the sunken warship HMAS Sydney II.
Accommodation: Best Western Hospitality Inn, Geraldton (Economy or Standard room)
Day 8 Geraldton – Perth B
Our sightseeing this morning brings us to the architecturally interesting St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in the town centre. Leaving Geraldton we head south to Moora. Here we will visit a working Wildflower Farm and get a lot of insights into this important trade. New Norcia, the only Benedictine Mission in Western Australia and its Spanish atmosphere will invite you to a break. This carefully chosen, beautiful piece of land represents an important era of Australian history. We arrive back in Perth early evening when you will be transferred back to your chosen hotel where our round trip concludes.