4 Days Outback Coast Tour
4 Days Outback Coast Tour
4 Days Outback Coast Tour
Take a colour-filled road trip where yellow moonscapes, ancient red gorges and wildflower blooms meet Indian Ocean blues. On your way to discover the ultimate outback coast adventure playground in Kalbarri National Park you’ll encounter one of Australia’s most unique landscapes, the Pinnacles Desert.
- Min: 3 passengers / Max: 12 passengers
- Price ECONOMY: twin AU$ 2,000 / single AU$ 2,250
- Price STANDARD: twin AU$ 2,250 / single AU$ 2,600
- Departs: every Tuesday
- No Tours on: 25.12.2018 / 01.01.2019
- Tour Start: From your hotel in Perth or Fremantle
- Private Charter Tours: Can be booked on a private charter tour for daily departure
- All prices are per person and valid until 31 March 2019
- Accommodation during the tour 3x in Motel, category Economy room (shared Ensuite in Monkey Mia which means that the bathroom is shared with some other room)
- Entry fees National Parks, World Heritage Area Shark Bay, Interpretive Centre Denham, Wildflower Farm
- Meals (3x B – Breakfast)
- Daily extensive coffee/tea break with also juices, biscuits, muesli bars, nuts, salty snacks, seasonal fruit and/or vegetable, dried fruit and lots more (including gluten-free products) to choose from
- As above plus:
- Transfer in Perth from airport to hotel/from hotel to airport if arrival/departure is between 6am and 11pm up to 3 days directly prior or after the tour
- Accommodation during the tour 3x in Motel/Hotel, category Standard room
- Meals (1x D – Dinner)*
- Catamaran cruise in Monkey Mia
- Personal bag with comprehensive information package and useful bits and pieces for your Australian holiday
Pinnacles (Nambung National Park)
Kalbarri National Park
Shark Bay World Heritage Area with Shell Beach and Stromatolites
Monkey Mia Dolphins
German or English guided / French on request only
Free cold non-alcoholic drinks during driving
Comprehensive information kit in vehicles
24-hour German/French/English telephone service
Day 1 Perth – Kalbarri D*
After pick up from your hotel we are leaving Perth headed north along the coast towards Cervantes, the entrance to Nambung National Park. The Pinnacles are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. There is ample time to explore the area and to take some colourful photos from these amazing formations. These impressions of lights and colours will stay with you for many years to come. We head north along the coast via Jurien Bay and Leeman towards Geraldton, the sunniest town in W.A. Cruising along the coastal road we enter the Kalbarri National Park via Port Gregory. You can experience some of the most picturesque grazing land as well as the rough coastline. In the early evening we will arrive in the “laid back village” of Kalbarri.
Accommodation: Kalbarri Palm Resort, Kalbarri (Economy or Standard room)
Day 2 Kalbarri – Monkey Mia B
After breakfast we drive up „Meanarra Hill“, where we enjoy a magnificent view over Gantheaume Bay to say farewell to Kalbarri. Our next destination is the Hawks Head where we enjoy the breathtaking view into the Murchison Gorge. Depending upon the season, our drive through the Kalbarri National Park to the World Heritage area of Shark Bay will be escorted by the famous wildflowers. Stop at Hamelin Pool where the world best known colony of stromatolites can be admired. In the afternoon we arrive in Monkey Mia, home of the well-known dolphins. Nearly every day of the year they come to the shore to give you a unique experience that will never be forgotten. There is time for relaxing and swimming on this beautiful beach. Before dinner the guests booked the Standard option will take a cruise on a catamaran to experience the silent sensation of sailing and capture the five star view of the coastline.
Accommodation: Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort (Economy or Standard room)
Day 3 Monkey Mia – Geraldton B
In the morning you have the opportunity to come face to face with these famous dolphins. Before our next stop at Shell Beach we pay homage to this World Natural Heritage area with a visit to the Shark Bay Interpretive Centre in Denham. Typical „Outback Australian impressions” will accompany you on the drive to Geraldton. A visit to Mount Scott gives you the opportunity of an outlook over the town of Geraldton and Grey’s Bay. Here is also the memorial for the victims of the sunken warship HMAS Sydney II.
Accommodation: Best Western Hospitality Inn, Geraldton (Economy or Standard room)
Day 4 Geraldton – Perth B
Our sightseeing this morning brings us to the architecturally interesting St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in the town centre. Leaving Geraldton we head south to Moora. Here we will visit a working Wildflower Farm and get a lot of insights into this important trade. New Norcia, the only Benedictine Mission in Western Australia and its Spanish atmosphere will invite you to a break. This carefully chosen, beautiful piece of land represents an important era of Australian history. We arrive back in Perth early evening when you will be transferred back to your chosen hotel where our round trip concludes.