“Travelling is an art, consisting of many styles and variations”
Whether it is from the ‘high-jumping’ energy of the Australian wildlife or to the ‘shy-hiding’ wildflowers – the palette of Western Australia’s vast-array of nature’s curiosities is on full display.
Even after more than 15 years of living here, I am still fascinated by the natural beauty and peculiarities which this foreign country presents.
Be touched by nature in Western Australia – see you soon!
The philosophy and vision which was manifested at the foundation of WA NT TOURS is still kept today, together with the necessary updates required for a dynamic market
- We view our client as the main focus of our activities and want to fully integrate him in a partnership.
- Our obligation to our clients is to deliver the best value for money for his most precious holiday time.
- With an excellent and on-going quality of service WA NT TOURS will become the market leader in the segment of German-guided tours for small groups in WA and NT.
Numerous good reasons why you will benefit from a tour with “WA NT TOURS”
- German-speaking mother tongue guides, no communication problems
- Facilitates expert and competent information
- Communicative and pleasant in socialising with people, individual and personal attention
- Live themselves in W.A., understands both Australian and European ways of life
- Owner actively involved in daily business
- The specialist with more than 15 years experience
- Continuous training of guides and driver/guides
- 98% customer satisfaction rating received by our guests
Guided Tours / Safety Aspects:
- Questions, answers and information in mother tongue, therefore an abundance of information.
- No need to worry about left-hand driving; long distances carried out in a relaxed and safe manner. Remain feeling relaxed and fresh for attractions
- Accommodation are organised, local knowledge of Tour guide
- Accredited Tourism Organisation Certificate TCWA-EP-0213-0281
- Accredited Tour Operator for Kakadu and Uluru World Heritage Area
- $20 Mio passenger and liability insurance
- Satellite telephone, radio and First-Aid kit (incl. defibrillator on extended tours)
- Tour guarantee from 2 persons, maximum 12 persons
- Individual and personal care and attention
- Stops upon request (Photographs, WC, etc.)
- Personal interests can be taken into account
- Flexible time management for breaks and sightseeing
Great | small| Groups = smarTravel:
- Choice of accommodation types / included services
- Day tours tailor-made for short visits in Perth
- According to budget and planned duration suitable tours in small groups available
- Free, cold alcohol-free drinks during tours
- Information package upon arrival / extensive info material in tour vehicles.
- 24-hour German-speaking telephone service
- Fair and honest value-for-money services