4 DAYS OUTBACK COAST
Highlights: Pinnacles, Kalbarri National Park, Monkey Mia Dolphins, World Heritage Area Shark Bay, Shell Beach, Stromatolites, Wildflower Farm, Wildflowers (seasonal)
Day 1 Perth – Kalbarri
After pick up from your hotel we are leaving Perth headed north along the coast towards Cervantes, the entrance to the Nambung National Park. The Pinnacles are among the most visited natural wonders of the state. Thousands of limestone pillars rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. There is ample time to explore the area and to take some colourful photos from these amazing formations. These impressions of lights and colours will stay with you for many years to come. We head north along the coast via Jurien Bay and Leeman towards Geraldton, the sunniest town in W.A. Cruising along the coastal road we enter Kalbarri National Park via Port Gregory. You can experience some of the most picturesque grazing land as well as the rough. In the early evening we will arrive in the “laid back village” of Kalbarri.
Accommodation: Kalbarri Palm Resort, Kalbarri (Economy room option)
Accommodation: Kalbarri Edge Resort, Kalbarri (Standard room option)
Day 2 Kalbarri – Monkey Mia B/D*
After breakfast we drive up the „Meanara Hill“, where we enjoy a magnificent view over Gantheaume Bay to say farewell to Kalbarri. Our next destination is the Hawks Head where we enjoy the breathtaking view into the Murchison Gorge. Depending upon the season, our drive through the Kalbarri National Park to the World Heritage area of Shark Bay will be escorted by the famous wildflowers. Stop at Hamelin Pool where the world best known colony of stromatolites can be admired. In the afternoon we arrive in Monkey Mia, home of the well-known dolphins. Nearly every day of the year they come to the shore to give you a unique experience that will never be forgotten. There is time for relaxing and swimming on this beautiful beach. Before dinner the guests booked the Standard option will take a cruise on a catamaran to experience the silent sensation of sailing and capture the five star view of the coastline.
Accommodation: Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, Shark Bay (Economy room option = Budget room with shared Ensuite)
Accommodation: Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, Shark Bay Bay (Standard room option = Garden View Room)
Day 3 Monkey Mia – Geraldton B
In the morning you have the opportunity to come face to face with these famous dolphins. Before our next stop at Shell Beach we pay homage to this World Natural Heritage area with a visit to the Shark Bay Interpretive Centre in Denham. Typical „Outback Australian“ impressions will accompany you on the drive to Geraldton. A visit to Mount Scott gives you the opportunity of an outlook over the town of Geraldton and Grey’s Bay. Here is also the memorial for the victims of the sunken warship HMAS Sydney II.
Accommodation: Hospitality Inn, Geraldton (Economy room option or Standard room option)
Day 4 Geraldton – Perth B
Our sightseeing this morning brings us to the architecturally interesting St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in the town centre. Leaving Geraldton we head south to Moora. Here we will visit a working Wildflower Farm and get a lot of insights into this important trade. New Norcia, the only Benedictine Mission in Western Australia and its Spanish atmosphere will invite you to a break. This carefully chosen, beautiful piece of land represents an important era of Australian history. We arrive back in Perth early evening when you will be transferred back to your chosen hotel where our round trip concludes.
Please do not bring any suitcases with you on the tour. Hand luggage for 4 days / 3 nights will be sufficient. The remaining luggage can be stored at your hotel in Perth or Fremantle.
Included Services category Economy room:
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus or 4 WD with up to a maximum of 12 people per vehicle
- Accommodation during the tour 3x in Motel/Hotel, Economy room category
- German speaking tour guiding / English & French on request only
- Entrance fees, National Park fees, World Heritage Area Shark Bay, Interpretive Centre Denham, Wildflower Farm
- Meals (B – Breakfast) Day 2, Day 3, Day 4
- Daily extensive coffee/tea break with also juices, biscuits, muesli-bars, nuts, salty snacks, seasonal fruit and/or vegetable, dried fruit and lots more (including gluten free products) to choose from
- Free cold non-alcoholic drinks on board
- Personal information package and comprehensive info kit in the vehicle
- 24-hour German/French/English telephone service
Included Services category Standard room:
- As above, plus
- Transfer in Perth from airport to hotel/from hotel to airport if arrival/departure is between 6am and 11pm on Sat, Sun or Mon directly prior or after the tour
- Accommodation during the tour 3x in Motel/Hotel, Standard room category
- Meals (D – Dinner) Day 2
- Catamaran cruise in Monkey Mia
- Personal bag with comprehensive information package and useful bits and pieces for your Australian holiday
|Guaranteed departure:||Min. 2 Passengers|
|Private Charter Tour:||all you WA NT; can be booked as a private charter tour for daily departure|
|No tours on:||22.12.2015 / 29.12.2015 / 22.03.2016|
|Rates valid until 31 March 2016:|
|The Outback Coast / Economy 4 Days Pinnacles, Shark Bay & Monkey Mia
||DBL: 1,899.00 SNG: 2,204.00|
|The Outback Coast / Standard 4 Days Pinnacles, Shark Bay & Monkey Mia
||DBL: 2,099.00 SNG: 2,404.00|